Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The "C" Word

Please pray for two dear friends who are battling cancer.

The first friend is one I met through blogging. J loves the Lord and has become a fast friend. J will be having surgery on the 26th of this month. Please pray for J's spouse who will begin care giving. Pray for grace, peace and comfort for them both, as well as their family.

The other one is a friend our family has known for 14 years. The entire family are sweet, sweet Christians that each member of my family has grown to love. D will be having surgery on the 10th. Please pray for D's spouse, who is continuing care giving. Pray for strength, peace, and wisdom. D's spouse has been dealing with all this for quite a while now. And, please pray that D will recover quickly.

Thanks so much Dear Caregiving Friends.

1 comment:

Clara....in TN said...

My prayers go up for your two friends and their families. I have been on the receiving end of the prayers and I know it makes a difference.