Sunday, February 7, 2010

Respite Trip

I'm leaving in just a few short days for respite trip. A girl friend and I are heading out together and we're going to spend 4 days doing nothing but fun stuff. We're going to watch movies, eat popcorn, shop, giggle, share chocolate, get manicures and pedicures, dine out, stay up late and sleep in.

It's been a year since I've taken time away. Last time I went to my dad's 80th birthday. I should have done this sooner. I should have made it a priority, but life has a tendency to get in the way.

Please pray for my family while I am away. I've had a horrible cold and then a stomach bug. Now, Dear Older Daughter has the bug. Pray that Dear Hubby will stay well, and Dear Younger Son, who is taking care of my hubby while I am gone will stay healthy too.

1 comment:

Megan said...

How very FUN!! I hope you have a very good restful trip!!! You need it. :)